MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – West Virginia University will be hitting the road this fall to bring the University to prospective students across West Virginia with“Face to Face with WVU” events.
This opportunity allows in-state high school seniors to meet with representatives from many parts of the University, including Admissions,Housing and Residential Education, Financial Aid, the Office of International Programs, the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Graduate Education and Life and more. Students interested in becoming Mountaineers will be able to speak with current students and explore various majors across all of WVU’s 15 colleges and schools. President Gordon Gee is expected to attend many of the “Face to Face” events.
Admissions counselors can help interested students with the enrollment process, as well.
“Face to Face with West Virginia University” events will be held in the following areas:
- Parkersburg 0n Tuesday, Sept. 16, 6:30 p.m. at the Parkersburg Art Center
- Shepherdstown on Tuesday, Sept. 23, 6:30 p.m. at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
- Wheeling on Tuesday, Sept. 30, 6:30 p.m. at Glessner Room, Oglebay Resort
- Charleston on Tuesday, Oct. 7, 6:30 p.m. at Culture Center, State Capitol Grounds
- Morgantown on Tuesday, Oct. 21, 6:30 p.m. at WVU Visitors Center
- Beckley on Tuesday, Oct. 28, 6:30 p.m. at Tamarack
To register for an event, visit http://admissions.wvu.edu/facetoface or call 304-293-8628.