Free testing sites listed; Harvard Global Health COVID Map included
WV Press Report
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Here are the totals from the West Virginia Health and Human Resources website as of 10 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21.
West Virginia Cases
Total Positive Cases – 39,598
Current Active Cases – 12,775
Total Lab Results reported – 1,008,036
Cumulative positive test percentage – 3.45
Daily Percent Positive – 4.80
Total Deaths – 658
After 35,142 more tests, the number of new positive cases is up 1,118 cases from the 38,480 cases reported at 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020.
To see charts on active cases, recovered cases, hospitalization, county breakdowns and other data, visit https://dhhr.wv.gov/Pages/default.aspx
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) is the official reporting agency for COVID-19, which in turn provides official case numbers to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Medical providers and laboratories are required to report positive test results to DHHR. The data in the daily reports include all known positive cases but underreports the total number of individuals tested as not all laboratories are able to electronically submit negative test results.
Free COVID-19 testing is available today in Berkeley, Boone, Jackson, Jefferson, Lincoln, Logan, Marshall, Mason, Mingo, Morgan, Ohio, Putnam, Tyler, Wayne, Wood, and Wyoming counties.
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Hedgesville High School, 109 Ridge Road N., Hedgesville, WV
- 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Dorothy McCormack Building, 2000 Foundation Way, Martinsburg, WV
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Boone County Health Department, 213 Kenmore Drive, Danville, WV
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Jackson County Health Department, 504 Church Street South, Ripley, WV
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Shepherd University, 164 University Drive, Shepherdstown, WV
- 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM, Jefferson County Health Department, 1948 Wiltshire Road, Kearneysville, WV
- 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Washington High School, 300 Washington Patriot Drive, Charles Town, WV
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Lincoln County Health Department, 8008 Court Avenue, Hamlin, WV
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM, LEASA Admin Building, 511 Dingess Street, Logan, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Marshall County Health Department, 513 6th Street, Moundsville, WV
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Mason County Health Department, Courthouse Annex Parking Lot, 5th and Viand Street, Point Pleasant, WV
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Larry Joe Harless Community Center, 202 Larry Joe Harless Drive, Gilbert, WV
- 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Warm Springs Middle School, 271 Warm Springs Way, Berkeley Springs, WV
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Valley Grove Volunteer Fire Department, 355 Fire House Lane, Valley Grove, WV
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Warwood Fire Station 9, 1301 Richland Avenue, Wheeling, WV
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Wheeling Island Fire Department Station 5, 11 North Wabash Street, Wheeling, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Courthouse Hill, 236 Courthouse Drive, Winfield, WV
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wetzel-Tyler Health Department, 425 S. 4th Avenue, Paden City, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Wayne County Health Department, 217 Kenova Avenue, Wayne, WV
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, WVU-Parkersburg, 300 Campus Drive, Parkersburg, WV
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Oceana Square, Highway 971, Oceana, WV
For more testing locations, including pharmacy testing, please visit https://dhhr.wv.gov/COVID-19/pages/testing.aspx. New sites are added daily.