CHARLESTON, W.Va. — The West Virginia Oil and Natural Gas Association SHALESafe Conference will be held Aug. 31 – Sept. 2, 2015, at Oglebay Resort and Conference Center in Wheeling.
“This conference features a great mix of classroom training, interactive demonstrations of safety procedures, and thought leaders on safety leadership and culture,” said Corky DeMarco, executive director of WVONGA.
1) Site Safety and threat assessment methodologies
2) Site safety-related communications best practices
3) Incident investigations
4) Industrial Hygiene – legacy issues relating to exposure to chemicals
5) The “soft” use of drugs – the emerging epidemic of usng household items and foods to get high
6) Effective safety training techniques
7) OSHA news and views
All conference information can be found at wvonga.com/SHALESafe.