Meetings introducing West Virginia Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence
LEWISBURG, W.Va. — Nonprofit organizations across West Virginia have an opportunity for face-to-face training and instruction during the next two months as the West Virginia Nonprofit Association hosts a series of town meetings.
“Beginning with meetings next week in Huntington and Beckley, The West Virginia Nonprofit Association is coming to a town near you in April and May,” a WVNPA spokesperson said. “We’ll be introducing West Virginia Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence, and we’re also inviting you to be a part of the conversation about the future for nonprofits in the Mountain State as we discuss What’s Next for West Virginia Nonprofits during each meeting.”
The town meetings are open to all nonprofits – WVNPA members and non-members alike.
There is no cost to attend, but nonprofit officers, board members, employees and volunteers who want to attend must register for one of the meetings on the schedule: Visit this link to register: http://wvnpa.org/organizer/west-virginia-nonprofit-association/
Sessions are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with lunch provided. (The Elkins session is scheduled for 12:30-3:30 p.m. with snacks and refreshments but no lunch.)
- April 8 – Region II – Huntington: Christ Temple Church
- April 9 – Region I – Beckley: Beckley Dream Center
- April 14 – Region III – Charleston: Habitat ReStore
- April 22 – Region IV – Parkersburg: Parkersburg Community Foundation
- April 15 – Region VI – Morgantown: American Red Cross
- May 5 – Region VII – Martinsburg: Holiday Inn
- May 13 – Region V – Wheeling: Catholic Charities West Virginia
- May 20 – Region IX – Lewisburg: Carnegie Hall
- May 21 – Region VIII – Elkins: Isaac Jackson Hotel & Conference Center