W.Va. Legislative Committee Meeting Schedule – Subject to change
Senate convenes at 11 a.m.
Monday, Feb. 13, 2017 – House convenes at 11 a.m.
First Reading – Com. Sub. for H. B. 2006 – Increasing the penalties for violating the Whistle-blower Law (Shott) (Regular)
Committee on Judiciary – 9:30 a.m. – Room 418M
- HB 2319, Relating to candidates or candidate committees for legislative office disclosing contributions
- HB 2099, Defining the act of leaving the scene of a crash involving death or serious bodily injury as a felony; Erin’s Law
- HB 2303, Increasing criminal penalties for littering
- HB 2301, Relating to direct primary care
(WILL RECONVENE 45 MINUTES AFTER FLOOR SESSION IF BILLS ARE NOT COMPLETED.)
Committee on Roads and Transportation – 1:00 p.m. – Room 215E
- HB 2007, Eliminating courtesy patrol programs
- HB 2061, Relating to inspection of vehicles and providing that defects in windshields and windows that do not obscure vision are not unsafe conditionsCommittee on Education2:00 p.m. – Room 434M(Agenda to be posted)Committee on Finance2:00 p.m. – Room 464M
- Budget Hearing for the W.Va. Conservation AgencyJoint Committee on Finance and Joint Committee on Pensions and Retirement3:00 p.m. – House Chamber
- Pew Review of West Virginia Pensions Systems