Corporate Partner Program
The West Virginia Press Association is a non-profit membership organization consisting of all the daily and weekly newspapers in West Virginia (80 total). WV Press Services is a for-profit division that provides services to members and, more importantly, the companies, ad agencies, professional firms and organizations that depend on the newspaper industry for advertising and communications. The WVPS Corporate Partner Program is a strategic initiative designed to add value to those relationships.
Corporate Partner Program Components
- Associate Membership in the WV Press Association.
- Convenient, efficient media buying on a statewide, regional or national basis…..by newspaper, by market. One placement, one invoice, lowest available rates.
- One-stop earned media distribution of press releases and news content. Daily contact with up to 80 newspapers and the WVPA “Today’s News,” e-mailed each day to over 1,000 business, government, professional and association leaders all over WV.
- Regional Outreach Programs. Relationship building workshops organized by the WV Press Services to improve newspaper staff access to state business and industry. These workshops give corporate partners an opportunity to meet with the publishers, editors, reporters and advertising directors of WV newspapers on a regional basis for an exchange of information, contacts and more.
- Logo and link on two websites:
- An ad in the WVPA Directory, published annually and distributed to over 1,000 leaders in government agencies, the legislature, member newspapers, associations and the business community. This 52 page publication has all the contact information for every member newspaper, plus additional information on state government.
- Exposure to the entire newspaper industry at the annual convention in August via:
- Space on-site for a booth, display or exhibit.
- Hospitality opportunities
- Complimentary registrations
- Providing content….a presentation or serving on a panel
- Swag bag
- Database access
- Earned media through promotion of the convention
- Legislative updates…..access to lobbying activities and information on legislation impacting WVPA members and corporate partners.
- Legislative Breakfast….an annual event attended by legislators and state newspapers, providing an opportunity for corporate partners to network and participate.
- Flexibility…..creation of activation strategies through collaboration, such as co-branding a signature event based on the partner’s mission, message and target audience.
- Media monitoring……affordable, comprehensive digital coverage of local, statewide and national media via NEWZ Group, a WVPA partner.
For more information about the WVPS Corporate Partner Program, contact:
Corporate Partner Coordinator
(304) 342-1011, Ext. 161